In today's workplace the need for EI is more important than ever.
Our survey of over 50 organisations in the United Kingdom found that 90% considered EI as 'important' or 'crucial' to meeting their business needs.
Why is EI important for businesses?
- Research shows that EI is clearly related to key outcomes that help people thrive in their workplace and career
- People higher in EI demonstrate higher job performance and greater job satisfaction
- Not only does EI predict job performance, we also know from research that EI can be improved through training
With our introduction to EI, you’ll explore:
- Why Emotional Intelligence matters
- Our approach to Emotional Intelligence
- Developing your own Emotional Intelligence
- The Emotionally Intelligent organisation
- Measuring the impact of Emotional Intelligence
Download our Book of EI to find out more.