As your upcoming test will be online, there are a few things you need to know before test day. Particularly if you are an online proctoring rookie and more used to a physical test center with an in-person proctor.
You’ve worked hard to study for your test. By taking some simple steps to prepare, you’ll be able to shine on the day. This page contains all the resources you need to make sure your online test goes without a hitch.
Run through this final checklist to make sure you are all set for your test. Check that you have:
Nail your online test in 5 easy steps
1. Login using the link provided.
2. Select ‘Launch Exam’ to download the secure browser.
3. Go through the three-step check-in process:
4. Wait while your online proctor validates your check-in information.
5. Your test will begin. Good luck!
A list of the most frequently asked questions about online proctoring.
Check to ensure your system meets the technical requirements for your test.Run System Test Now
Watch the video to find out what to expect from your online test.Watch Now