Select and Develop Your Best Remote Workforce
Employees need more than just tools and technology to succeed in a remote workplace. Remote workers need a support system that can adapt to their unique work styles and help them maintain performance while managing stress.
We’ve gathered these resources to support managers in making more informed hiring and performance management decisions for their remote workforce, and helping teams adapt and succeed during a time of rapid change.
This bundle will aid managers with the insights to:
- Understand the competencies that contribute to remote work success
- Interview questions that can help assess remote work behaviors
- Facilitate discussions with employees about specific remote work challenges
- Coach and develop remote work employees
- Leverage individual and team strengths to achieve organizational goals - even at a distance