In the Select Interviewing® classroom, you receive behaviorally-based interview skills training built on decades of extensive research and experience, informed by thousands of interviews.
September 24: 1-Day Interviewing Certification
September 25-26: 3-Day Train-the-Trainer Certification (optional)
Your interviewers leave these in-person interview courses with knowledge of the following structured interview techniques:
- How to avoid illegal interview questions
- How to identify Builder, Cutter and Maintainer behaviors
- Effective note-taking during interviews
- How to keep the interview moving without being insensitive to the candidate
- Which questions best probe for key competency areas
- How to identify when motivation to do the job replaces motivation to get the job
- How to regain control of an interview when candidates are asking questions
This exciting, consistent and legally defensible interviewing program delivers key concepts that interviewers will use to make quick and accurate hiring decisions.
Now's your chance to experience Select Interviewing at our upcoming public workshop. This cost-effective format offers organizations that opportunity to register on an individual basis for either the 1-day Interviewing Certification or the 3-day Train-the-Trainer Certification.
1-day Public Workshop