About the webinar
Assessment technology, in particular the adoption of online proctoring over the past few months, has meant the choice of delivery channel is both broader and more nuanced than ever before.
In this webinar, we compare modalities and share early research findings to help you develop a new test delivery strategy for the ‘new normal.’ Specifically, we go through the results from programs that have moved to multi-modal testing, comparing the use of both test center and remote proctoring on candidates. We review the research on candidate scores, candidate satisfaction survey results, and additional technical details.
Watch to learn about:
- What do we mean by multi-modal testing?
- Pros and cons of each modality
- Why consider multi-modal testing?
- Who is using multi-modal testing and what is the data telling us?
- Where do you start?
- Early research findings showing score comparability, soundness in measurement and misconduct rates
Fill the form to watch the webinar.
Scott Hazlett | VP, Business Development